I solemnly swear: The Marauder's Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisable (Lily/Open)

2 posters

Go down

Invisable (Lily/Open) Empty Invisable (Lily/Open)

Post  Lily Evans Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Lily sighed with relief as she reached her favorite place in the whole school. It had taken a while to climb all the winding stairs but she had managed and was now up in the Astronomy Tower looking out over the star lightened grounds.

The first day of classes was finaly over. Usualy Lily didn't complain, but it took a lot to continue avoiding all of her many friends. She missed them, she really had, but yet she felt she had really needed this day to herself. Her mind had been swirling and she couldn't understand the feelings in the pit of her stomach.

When on the train she had said she was only changing into her clothes as an excuse to leave the crowded compartment she had been in. The truth was, she had slightly felt like the walls were closing in on her and the talking and buzzing of her friends had been giving her a head ache. So she made up an excuse and left, resulting to hiding in one of the many bathrooms until the train reached its destination.

It confused her beyond her knowledge why she exactly had been avoiding them. She just felt the need to. Lily took a deep breath and continued to admire the magicaly beautiful grounds.

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Invisable (Lily/Open) Empty Re: Invisable (Lily/Open)

Post  Rinnay O'Riley Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Rin walked up the stairs on her way to the Astronomy tower with her wolf-dog, Knight at her heels. It was a brilliant place to take pictures and draw from and she absolutely adored it. She made a glance out a window every now and then as she made her way to the top and finally got to the top. She huffed lightly, catching her breath before she noticed she wasn't the only one who was intrigued with the beautiful love of the Astronomy Tower.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone liked it here like I do. Um, Do you mind my joining you?" Rin asked as she adjusted the camera she had around her neck. Rin attempted to hide the emblem on her robe that showed she was a Ravenclaw. She didn't want to be discriminated upon if the girl was a slytherin - she always assumed Slytherins hated all that weren't their own. Knight pranced forward, sniffing the girl. Mentally, Rin cursed the fact that Knight was so mangey- he practically looked like the Grim.

"Oh, Sorry about him. He has a habit of making sure people that are near me are safe" I laughed lightly.
Rinnay O'Riley
Rinnay O'Riley

Back to top Go down