I solemnly swear: The Marauder's Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning of everything [Open]

+3
Roxanne Walker
Marcelyn Lockhart
Lily Evans
7 posters

Go down

Beginning of everything [Open] Empty Beginning of everything [Open]

Post  Lily Evans Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Lily sighed contently at the loudness of the platform. She smiled at her parents as she dragged her heavy trunk over towards the train, and waved goodbye for the last time until summer. It didn't bother her much, because she wrote them every chance she got and Hogwarts was just too much fun.

After the light hearted goodbye she turned around and borded the train. Lily made her way to an empty car and sat down, not expecting it to be empty long. James,Sirius,Peter,and Remus never left her alone, but maybe it would be different this time. After all, new years mean new starts, but knowing James he would /never/ leave her alone.

Her lips formed a tight line thinking about him, and how he irritated the hell out of her. Arrogence would get him no where, and maybe, just maybe, if he didn't have such a big ego she would give him a chance. She sat down next to the window and sighed, would she ever have a normal year?

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Beginning of everything [Open] Empty Re: Beginning of everything [Open]

Post  Marcelyn Lockhart Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Marcelyn spotted her redheaded friend sitting on the train already. Waving a goodbye to her brother and his family even little Gilderoy who was giddily chewing on a pacifier. Her honey colored hair was messily pulled into a small ponytail with some tendrils falling from it.

"Lils you know smiling does much more for your complexion." Marce teased smiling playfully before adding. "What expecting Potty?" She shook her head and unshrinking her luggage placing it above her head she took her seat beside Lily and keeping her smile tilted her head. "Have a good summer, Lil? Petunia still riding your arse about the whole magic thing?"
Marcelyn Lockhart
Marcelyn Lockhart
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Roxanne waved at her family as she boarded the train. Little Thomas was waving frantically, a hole showing where his two front teeth should be as he grinned at her. She blew him a kiss and yelled out an 'I love you'. Kylie, her sister, hadn't come to see her off. Whether it was because she didn't want to know that she couldn't go to Hogwarts or because Roxy had told her not to when they had fought a week ago was beyond her.

Sighing sadly, she waved one last time before starting her search for a compartment. Roxanne hated this part of going back to Hogwarts. She hated the search for a place to sit. It was like a 'first come, first serve' sort of thing. Call it paranoia, but she was always overcome with anxiety when she thought about where she would sit. Would she come early enough to save her friends a seat? Would she be late and have to have her friends save her a seat? Or would she have to sit with strangers?

Forcing these thoughts and the brewing anxiousness to the back of her mind, Roxanne stopped in the hall, her trunk bumping into her at the sudden lack of motion. Peering into a compartment, she spotted two of her friends, Lily Evans and Marcelyn Lockhart. Grinning, Rox slid the door open and practically tackled her friends in a hug.

"My friends!" Roxanne exclaimed. "Oh, Merlin, I've missed you guys. Kylie was being such a wi'atch. And not the good kind," she added as an afterthought. She pulled back to look at them and scrunched her eyebrows together. "Something's different about you guys, but I can't put my finger on it."

Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcelyn Lockhart Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Marcelyn turned your Ravenclaw friend and grinned. Merlin she'd missed her friends! Where in Godric's name was Marlene and Alice? The thought made her huff in exasperation. Due to constant babysitting she hadn't spent much time with her friends.

"Maybe I've gotten just a tad bit sexier." She winked at her friend before laughing and throwing her head back. "Just joking, Rox." She added before letting her hair down. "My hairs grown a little longer." She added toying with the end.
Marcelyn Lockhart
Marcelyn Lockhart
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Severus walked onto the platform, snorting at the little children hugging their parents goodbye. When would they realize parents weren't worth their time? One day they'll just decided they didn't want them or Merlin knows what excuse.

He shook his head, he was finally going back no need to trouble himself with thinking about them. He was finally going to see Lily and his other friends. Although it also meant seeing James and his goons again but that wasn't going to bother him this year.

He got on the train, smiling. He thought he saw a few second years staring at him, couldn't he smile without people wondering why Snape was showing emotion? He practically ran through the compartments searching for Lily, he finally found her after scaring off some first years.

"Lily!" He yelled entering the compartment, "How was your summ- Oh hello, Roxanne, Marcelyn." He said nodding towards them.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcelyn Lockhart Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Marcelyn turned at the sound of a boys voice. Thankful it wasn't a Marauder, she grinned upon seeing her Slytherin friend. She did think the Marauders were brave and true Gryffindors which was awesome but... She had a sore spot for Severus.

"Sev, we've known each other for how long now? At least call me something else besides my full name." She frowned but smiled again. "Now then please be obliged to take a seat and join in on the fun!" She said warmly smiling.
Marcelyn Lockhart
Marcelyn Lockhart
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Lily smiled at everyone that joined her. Just like she had thought, it hadn't taken long before it started to fill up. She hugged Roxie and Lyn back and laughed before walking over and hugging her childhood friend Severus. After she was done she sat back down and waited for everyone to get settled.

"My summer was okay, Tuny wouldn't talk to me the entire time." she said frowning. Lily missed talking to her sister an awful lot. They had been best friends before Lily started showing magic. "What about you guys?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Rolling her eyes at Marcy's comment, Roxanne pulled the girl into a hug. "I've missed ya and your totally not true comments," she laughed, nudging Marcelyn with her elbow playfully.

Turning to her redheaded friend, Roxy wrapped her arms around Lily in a bear hug before letting her go and taking a seat. She opened her mouth to comment on how little they owled each other over the summer when Severus walked into the compartment.

"Hey, Severus," Rox smiled before her attention was drawn back to Lily as she spoke about their summer.

"Of course your sister would ignore you, Lily," she said, rolling her eyes at her own misfortune. "Kylie wouldn't leave me alone! It was always 'don't touch this' or 'stay away from that'. Honestly! I couldn't even breathe without hearing her shrieks in my ear."

Sighing, Roxanne sat back in her seat and looked around. It felt oddly empty without Marlene or Alice with them. 'Where could they be?' she thought to herself.

"Hey, guys, I'm gonna go search for Ali and 'Lene, alright? I'll see ya later," Roxanne grinned, getting up from her seat quickly, and, leaving her stuff with them, left the compartment on her search.

*Cue Roxy leaving the post Smile *
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Beginning of everything [Open] Empty Re

Post  Dorcas Meadowes Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:31 am

Dorie dragged her trunk along with her. After a quick wave to her parents she boarded onto the train and went to search for an empty compartment. She spotted Lily, Severus and Marcelyn in one. They all seemed nice people, lets see if I can spend the ride with them.
She peaked into the compartment, "Hey guys, can I sit with you?"
Dorcas Meadowes
Dorcas Meadowes

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Severus smiled nervously, he was used to being formal most of them time. Him not used to being around a lot of people lead him to not getting very close to them. He scratched the back of his neck, "Well, what should I call you? It is your name." He asked, confused. But he obliged and sat down opposite of Marcelyn, right after he hugged Lily.

He rolled his eyes, "Is she still playing the 'I do not talk to different people' act?" He asked, "Typical muggle," He added under his breath, so no one would hear him. "My summer? It was the usual, my muggle father drinking all day, and starting fights with my mother. Or at least it was like that while I was home, I tried to stay there as little as possible," He shrugged.

"Goodbye, Roxanne," He waved to the Ravenclaw. Right after she left, he noticed someone peaking through the door. He shrugged, he didn't really want to be the one to decide whether she could stay. After all Lily was the first one in the compartment, "Depends, it's not my compartment." He answered her, yawning.

Severus Snape
Severus Snape
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcelyn Lockhart Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Marcelyn pouted at Roxanne's departure. But gave a small wave and a almost quiet goodbye. Turning to Sev with deadpanned eyes she let a brow rise and grinned.

"Whatever you want, Sevie." She smiled. "Marce, Lyn, Lynnie, the list goes on, Severus." She rolled her eyes at the Slytherin before turning to Dorie and smiling.

"Of course. Beware of Severus the Two Headed Snake: he bites." She teased playfully but smiling none-the-less.
Marcelyn Lockhart
Marcelyn Lockhart
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Beginning of everything [Open] Empty Re:

Post  Dorcas Meadowes Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:08 am

Dorie smiled and entered the compartment.
'Sure, I'll be careful and try to bring some antidote next time.' she grinned.
She looked around, Severus was his usual quiet, if slightly indifferent self, Marcelyn was smiling and teasing. But Lily seemed quieter than usual.
'Hey Lily, everything alright?' she asked.
Dorcas Meadowes
Dorcas Meadowes

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Marlene wanted to scream; but if she did it didn't make any difference because no one could hear her.

She was livid and would be on a killing spree if she could.
She really didn't want to be carried against her will! She would've walked if she had known they had been planning this - okay not really, she would've run away from them or tried to hex them before they could hex her.

The now stone-like Gryffindor had never realized juts how ugly the ceiling of the train was, until now, and she did not enjoy the view, but she knew she couldn't do much other then wait for the spell to wear off or for the girls to make it go off. So while she waited, she just plotted; death.

Marlene tried to move her eyes to the side and for a moment she caught a glimpse of a red familiar hair, they had successfully found Lily Evans.

(O.O.C: For those in this post that have not read mine, Rox's and Alice's an don't understand my post really, you should, and note that I hate them now.)
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Roxanne walked back into the compartment that she had left not twenty minutes before. She noticed an extra person in there and smiled, acting as if the floating blond behind her was a regular occurrence.

"Hey, Dorcas," Roxy said, taking a seat across from Severus. "Just set her down on the floor, Alice," she added, looking at the brunette who had levitated Marlene to the compartment.

"So, how much did I miss?" Rox asked, placing her elbows on her knees. She knew that she should probably remove the spell from 'Lene, but she decided to just let Alice do it. After all, the short Claw was much better at terms than her.

Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:46 pm

"Im fine" Lily smiled at Dorcas. She didn't get much time to respond to anything else as she noticed Alice, Marlene and Roxy enter. Pursing her lips together she shot Alice and Roxy a disaproving look.

"Why is Lene floating?" she asked them rasing her eyebrows. Honestly, could they go two minutes without doing something like this?

OOC: Sorry its short. Im sick and my brain dosen't want to worrk D:
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Severus frowned, "Thanks, Marcelyn," He said, making sure he said her full name. However his frown turned into a full out smile, when he saw Marlene Mckinnon being levitated while in a body bind, "You guys actually hexed her? I knew I liked you, Roxanne," He put his hand up so she could high-five it.

"Was she talking to much or being her annoying self?" He asked, knowing he would be scolded by someone.

He crossed his arms, looking at Roxanne, "You didn't miss much, a few first years tried to sell us sweets four times the price, but they ran off when I gave them a glare," He shrugged.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcelyn Lockhart Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Marce got up and quickly hugged Roxy before pausing and grinning at Rox. Looking at the blonde McKinnon floating in the air. She could hear her teeth gritting... If they could.

"Roxanne, you know she's going to give you bloody hell for this later." She pointed out to her Ravenclaw friend with a raised brow before smiling widely. "Could I draw on her face? Just to get her back for all those times..." She added her eyes gleaming with mischievous intent pulling a red marker from her pocket. She ignored Severus and rolled her eyes at his usage of her name. Could've been worse.... Sort of.
Marcelyn Lockhart
Marcelyn Lockhart
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Beginning of everything [Open] Empty Beginning of Everything

Post  Dorcas Meadowes Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:30 am

Dorie wondered when they were going to let Marlene down. The group was pretty outgoing, with the exception of Severus of course. But even he looked more at easy and less stiff when Lily was around.

She pulled out a chocolate from from her pocket and nibbled on it, while observing everyone.

[OOC: Hey guys, do you have any idea who Dorcas was freinds with in canon?]
Dorcas Meadowes
Dorcas Meadowes

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:18 am

(O.o.c: I was bored, wanted to post, lets say the spell just wore off, it did that to Harry anyway in 6th book. And to Dorcas, I am not sure, but you can be friends with our group if you please! Other cannons I remember: Emmeline Vance? Mary Macdonald?)

Marlene noticed the Alice had lowered her a bit, and few seconds later, she felt her legs move, the spell was wearing off and only seconds after that she could move herself all, and her voice came back.
"ROXANNE WALKER!" she kicked Alice's wand, forcing Alice's levitation curse away and tried to land on her legs, but failed slightly and ended up grabbing Alice's shoulder to steady herself, she then feteched her own wand "YOU guys are DEAD!" she glowered.

Her eyes lingered on Snape for a moment and her anger grew, she then looked over at Lily, Marce and Dorcas. "Hey Lils, Dora, how was your summers?" she said, with a sweet tone but it failed to mask her anger, "Marce, lower that or I will kill you." she added, staring at her Gryffindor friend with narrowed eyes. "If it werent too crowded in here and the only curses I can think of werent too SLytherin like, Alice and Rox, I'd kill you right here." she said, muttering and crossin her arms. "Keeps eyes open in the future."

Maybe she should get James or Sirius help her form a prank.. that would make for a great one.
She then huffed and sat on a seat next to Dorcas "They are meanies," she said, "I like Hufflepuffs more than Ravenclaws right now" but she couldn't stop her grins.
Okay maybe it had been a little funny.. just a little bit.
"Anyways, how was everyones summer?"
But she'd never admit it.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Sirius was positively bored to death. The dark haired boy pulled his trunk behind him as he wandered through the train. Where the hell where the other Marauders? He hadn't seen them in ages and now they decided to hide in some compartment and not invite him. Sirius pulled a face at no one in particular. This wasn't really doing anything for his foul mood.

He stopped at a compartment with a few people he recognized. Sirius grinned as he saw one person in particular. He pushed open the door and send them all a dazzling smile. "Hello, ladies," he said, ignoring the fact that Snivellus was in the compartment as well. He could just as well be a cloud to Sirius, the oldest Black would ignore him anyway.

Sirius slouched into the seat next to McKinnon and slung his arm over her shoulder casually. "How're you all? I hope your summer has been as perfect as mine," he said, almost sarcastically.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Lily rolled her eyes at Sirius. "Really Black?" she said sighing. Well at least James didn't join him. She would take Black over Potter any day, because at least he didn't follow her around like a lost puppy.She stood up before turning back around. "I'll be back in a minute. I'm going to go change into my robes." she said to no one in general and exited the compartment.

OOC: Sorry its short.I can't keep up with this thread xD
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:21 am

Marlene couldn't hide a grin when Sirius entered the compartment, she gave Roxanne a look, as to remind her of the promise of getting back at them for the hex.

The blonde was half surprised when the boy slung his arms around her shoulder, but let herself lean into his touch, she wasn't one to object being in the arms of someone like Sirius Black.

"My summer was dull," she replied to Sirius' question, crossing her legs and playing with one hand with the end of her red skirt; she really needed to change soon into the school uniform. "Where is your usual 'group' of friends?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, half expecting James Potter to come rolling into the small crowded compartment any second.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 pm

"A little bit of both, actually," Roxanne laughed, high-fiving Severus. "Although I don't think me saying that is going to win me any brownie points with 'Lene," she added, giving said blond an uneasy glance.

"Aw, poor first years. They'll probably be scarred for life now," she teased. The smile that had played on her lips slid off as she heard Marlene yelling her name. Looking up worriedly, Roxy tried to look completely at ease. She wouldn't admit it, but 'Lene scared her sometimes.

"Love you too, Mars," Roxy told her, rolling her eyes at her threat. She was half relieved when Sirius walked in because Marlene was almost completely distracted by him.

The other half didn't really want to be in the same compartment as him and Severus, so she got up and left the compartment to change into her robes like Lily. "I'll be right back," Rox muttered before shutting the compartment door.
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcelyn Lockhart Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Marcelyn grinned impishly at Lene but lowered it none the less. She rolled her eyes at Marlene. Rolling her hair into a bun to keep her hair out of her face. She enjoyed playing with her hair.

"Don't worry Lene I wouldn't have written anything that isn't true on your face." She joked before adding. "You know I tease." upon Sirius arrival she smiled and tilted her head.

"Positively dull." She replied before motioning to Severus. "Sev's here as well. What made you're summer boring though, Sirius? You find a way to muck things up in the most positively fun ways."
Marcelyn Lockhart
Marcelyn Lockhart
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Beginning of everything [Open] Empty Beginning of Everything

Post  Dorcas Meadowes Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:26 am

"Mine was alright" Dorie answered and smiled at Sirius. She wondered what Marce was thinking drawing the attention of Severus and Sirius to each other.
She was positive the summer wouldn't have gone well for Sirius. Her father often grumbled about the Blacks. Being a Gryffindor in that family must be difficult, she mused.
Dorcas Meadowes
Dorcas Meadowes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down