I solemnly swear: The Marauder's Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May I cut in?

Go down

May I cut in? Empty May I cut in?

Post  Lyra Menzel Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Lyra's first trip on the Hogwarts express was.... altogether unremarkable, but only compared to what the other students had gotten up to. Certainly, she had only just experienced some parts of the wizarding world and that in itself had to be interesting. And it was, without a doubt. Lyra had only just seen what other students would have considered 'normal' such as Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Botts every-flavor beans. She had had a great shock when the frog actually jumped up and leaped away from her.

You don't find muggle chocolates like that everyday.

This year's train trip might be more eventful, but then again, might not. She had sat in near solitude last year, except for a group of giggling fourth-years had come to join her compartment. They mostly ignored her, and she them. Lyra didn't mind; she was used to being ignored in the orphanage. There weren't enough eyes to go around to give each child the attention they deserved. Besides, they were talking about some sort of mindless magazine, and Lyra wouldn't care for that sort of conversation anyway.

She knocked softly once on the glass door she had stopped in front of, then knocked again louder. She slid the door open and peered inside. "Excuse me, but may I sit here?"
Lyra Menzel
Lyra Menzel
2nd year
2nd year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum