I solemnly swear: The Marauder's Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch where you're going! ... Oh, hello...

Go down

Watch where you're going! ... Oh, hello... Empty Watch where you're going! ... Oh, hello...

Post  Rinnay O'Riley Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Rin groaned as she walked around library looking for a few books for her transfiguration class. She was skilled in all of her classes to some level, but transfiguration was her worst class. Rin sighed as she reached a section with a few books on Transfiguration.

"Transfiguration: A history, Transfiguration Charms 'nd Spells, Transfiguration Lessons for the Unskilled, Transfiguration for Dummies, Ways to Transfigure, Step By Step Transfiguration.." Rin groaned and dropped her head foreward, hitting her forehead on the shelf.

"Why?! Why me? Why are there so many damn books? Can't one jus' pop the hell out so I cun pass this damn quiz tomurrow?!" She groaned. She had a natural knack for magic in most cases, and a lot of things just came to her. Transfiguration she just couldn't get the knack of. She pulled a few books from the ones she listed but hadn't realized how thick they were. She had them stacked infront of her, covering her face as she tried to get to a table that wasn't occupied. She didn't find a table, but rather, found herself falling backwards, her books splayed around her, one knocking her on the head.

"Ugh! What the bloo'y hell?! Wa'sh where ya' goin'!" Her Irish accent thicker and stronger because of her temper.

"Surry, surry. Ow. Ugh. Tha' hurt." Rin murmured. She rubbed the top of her head and looked up at the person to see who it was,
Rinnay O'Riley
Rinnay O'Riley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum