I solemnly swear: The Marauder's Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Friends Reunited (Cissa/Mars)

2 posters

Go down

Secret Friends Reunited (Cissa/Mars) Empty Secret Friends Reunited (Cissa/Mars)

Post  Narcissa Black Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Narcissa pushed the door to the bathroom open, pinching the bridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger to try and numb the small startings of a headache she thought she was ailing. She guessed it was the excessive amount of reading she had been doing as of late, novels her mother had sent her to read. They were all dull tales of beautiful women marry rich men and having attractive children, and quite frankly, though she fancied that lifestyle for herself she couldn't have cared less about anyone else who had it.

Sighing, she looked into the mirror above one of the sinks, ignoring the wailing of the ghost behind her and instead examining her make-up carefully, when she heard the door open behind her.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Secret Friends Reunited (Cissa/Mars) Empty Re: Secret Friends Reunited (Cissa/Mars)

Post  Marlene McKinnon Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Marlene had a free period and nothing to do, her friends all seemed to have classes, and Marcelyn was nowhere to be found, so the blonde had decided to spend her time walking around the castle, but it wasn't as fun as it had been in first year when she used to do it all the time, it was too familiar now.

Sighing, the blonde tugged on her hair, it hadn't be brushed down well enough this morning and was rather frizzy, after a moment of thought she sighed again before she turned around and hurriedly walked towards the closest bathroom.

She kicked the door open and slid in, stopping in her step as she noticed someone was inside the room. Someone she knew.
"Narcissa." she greeted, a smile spreading over her face.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Secret Friends Reunited (Cissa/Mars) Empty Re: Secret Friends Reunited (Cissa/Mars)

Post  Narcissa Black Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Cissa turned around and grinned. "Marlene," she greeted cheerfully. "Long time no see. It's sad that we haven't seen more of each other."

Carefully, she made a makeshift seat on one of the sinks and smiled. "Where've you been? I hardly see you ever! I miss my secret friend, Mars." She beamed, before running her hands through her hair. "But anyway, enough. How have you been holding up?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum