I solemnly swear: The Marauder's Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open]

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open] Empty Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open]

Post  Dorcas Meadowes Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 am

Dorcas entered the library and nodded at the librarian. She wanted to double check her essays.
She went to the charms section and chose a stack of book.
Carrying them to a nearby table she spread the essay out. She still needed three more inches.
Dorcas Meadowes
Dorcas Meadowes

Back to top Go down

Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open] Empty Re: Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open]

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Regulus really needed to get a headstart on his homework if he wanted this to be a sucessful year. Afterall, his parents expected him to get no less then perfect in every class. Sighing he made his way to the library. He glanced around to see if any of his 'friends' were around but failed to see any.

Reggy sighed and as he did not want to be alone walked over to a table with a hufflepuff already there. He was sure he had seen her around before. "Mind if I join you?"
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open] Empty Looking for a book, Looking for a friend

Post  Dorcas Meadowes Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:05 am

Dorcas looked up to see a Slytherin standing opposite her desk.
She gave a small smile, "No, feel free to join. I'm Dorcas Meadowes by the way."
Dorie moved around the books a bit so that the boy can work alongside her.
"Touching up your essays, I presume?"
High cheekbone, deep set eyes, black hair, probably a Black, Dorcas mused. Then he must be Regulus, cause no male Black was in Hogwarts at the moment apart from the two.
Hold your horses Dorie, she told herself. He may not even be a Black.
Dorcas Meadowes
Dorcas Meadowes

Back to top Go down

Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open] Empty Re: Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open]

Post  Regulus Black Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Regulus nodded and sat down smiling, glad to have the company. He wasn't like most Slytherins, not cruel nor 'evil' he just did what he did for his parents. "Regulus Black, pleasure to finally meet you" he drawled setting his books on the table. "Yeah, working on the bloody essays. I don't think its fair that school has only barley begun and yet they are already giving us assignments." Reggy sighed.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open] Empty Looking for a book...

Post  Dorcas Meadowes Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:02 am

Dorcas smiled happily, glad that her deduction was correct. It's what she did best, observing and figuring things out. And Regulus Black seemed decent enough.
"Well, they are never fair. Are they?" She said, still smiling.
"What are you planning to work on anyway? I'm working on Charms. You're in third year, right? You can ask if you need help, just in case." Dorie shrugged, he seemed bright enough.
She turned the pages absently, looking for the charm she was writing on.
Dorcas Meadowes
Dorcas Meadowes

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinnay O'Riley Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Kimi groaned as she read the titles on the spines of the book. She'd noticed a Slytherin join a Hufflepuff and found it slightly amusing and strange as she ran her finger over the bindings. She wanted to study with her best friend but she was still in the infirmary. Rin sighed as she began piling books on her arm and even gave one to Knight, her wolf-dog. She sighed as she went to drop her books on a table and got eyed by a few slytherins.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" One asked her as they noticed the emblem on her robe, Ravenclaw, not Slytherin.

"Well, I was go'na sit 'ere, bu' I guess you're against that." She snapped before she turned and noticed all the tables were full accept the one with the Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Well, if she accepted a Slytherin, and he was okay with sitting with a Hufflepuff, maybe they'd let her sit there.

"Um... do you two min' if I join you?" She asked.
Rinnay O'Riley
Rinnay O'Riley

Back to top Go down

Looking for a book, Looking for a friend[Open] Empty Looking for a Book, looking for a Friend

Post  Dorcas Meadowes Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:04 am

Dorcas looked up from her book when a girl aproached her- no, their-table. She smiled easily at her,"No I don't mind. How about you Regulus?"
She didn't mind talking to different houses, and Slytherins tended to get along better with Ravens than Badgers anyway. However, since Regulus was sharing the table with her, his opinion was equally important.
Dorcas Meadowes
Dorcas Meadowes

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinnay O'Riley Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Rin thudded her fingers to a rhythm in her head after the Hufflepuff answered her. Her gaze was on the Slytherin now as she waited for his response. She studied him, realizing quickly that the Slytherin with Black hair, and high cheek bones was none other than a Black brother.
Rinnay O'Riley
Rinnay O'Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down