I solemnly swear: The Marauder's Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fawning (Alice/Roxanne/Marlene)

4 posters

Go down

Fawning (Alice/Roxanne/Marlene) Empty Fawning (Alice/Roxanne/Marlene)

Post  Marlene McKinnon Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Marlene was sitting on top of the audience stands, watching as few boys were playing a game of Quidditch on the pitch below. She only knew one of the players thought; Fabian Prewett, a sixth year and Alice's brother.

The blonde was waiting for the brunette, that had promised to meet her today, so Marlene had decided to watch the ''game'' while she waited (and fawn over hot shirtless boys in the mean time, even though she knew that Alice disliked her doing so if it involved her brother, but it wasn't Marlene's fault he was there, being fit and stuff).

Last edited by Marlene McKinnon on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Fawning (Alice/Roxanne/Marlene) Empty Re: Fawning (Alice/Roxanne/Marlene)

Post  Alice Prewett Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 pm

"Put your eyes back in your head, Lene," Alice called, skipping gingerly down the stairs to where Marlene was sitting, as if she were afraid to fall. She couldn't remember why she'd agreed to meet the blond here; it was long buried under the piles of transfiguration and potions homework that was drifting around in her head, but she'd remembered the where and the when, so here she was.
"Fabian is not worth your time," she said, shaking her head. "Believe me,"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Marlene teared her eyes away from the boys and jerked her head upwards. "I wasn't staring," she said quickly, but couldn't hide a grin. "And he's worth the time to look at if you ask me," she added teasingly.

She patted on the seat next to where she was sitting herself. "Afraid to fall much?" she commented, grinning still. "It's a long fall, isn't it?" she un crossed her legs, batting her eyes innocently and pointing towards the ground.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Roxanne had been randomly roaming the grounds when she had decided to check out the pitch. She could faintly see some guys flying around in the sky and grinned. There was nothing like making googoo eyes at a bunch of hot sweaty guys.

Clambering up the to the stands, Roxy wasn't really surprised to see Marlene there. Alice, on the other hand, was another story. "Alice is watching hot guys with you, 'Lene? Has Hell frozen over?" she teased, making her way over to her friends.
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabian Prewett Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Fabian was playing quidditch with his friends when he noticed a blonde girl down in the stands, when he saw her, he immediately took his shirt of, letting it fall down to the ground, his friends rolled their eyes at him, but he noticed some of them did the same.

After about 10 minutes, they decided to stop playing for a bit, because some of them were going to get something to eat from the kitchen, but Fab decided not to go with them, he wanted to check out the blonde, see if he could work his magic on her. But when he turned back to the stands, the girl wasn't alone anymore, two other girls had joined her.

Fabian flew up to the stands, not bothering to get his shirt from the ground, he landed near the girls and put his broom down. He noticed his sister was one of the three girls and walked towards them.

"Sister." He greeted Alice and nodded, looking towards the blonde girl who had caught his eye earlier. "Mmm sister's friend' He said smirking and checking the girl out. "Oh, sister's other friend." He said and smirked, his sister had very snoggable friends.

"So what are we chatting about?" Fab asked and sat down next to the blonde. "Quidditch? Homework? No I know! Hot boys!" He said teasingly and looked at his sister with a smirk on his face.
Fabian Prewett
Fabian Prewett

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:57 pm

"Stranger things have happened, Rox," Alice said, grinning up at the other girl before turning her attention to her brother, rolling her eyes.

"Of course we are, Fab," she said, gesturing towards the pitch and the remaining crowd of boys. "Can't let the stunning display of fit go to waste," she grinned.

"It's even nicer now that you're out of the way,"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Marlene rolled her eyes at Roxanne, even though she knew the brunette was right, it wasn't usual for Alice to be checking out boys, but what didn't friends do for one another?

The blonde's chest tightened with joy when she noticed no one else but the very fit Fabian Prewett was on the way towards them, she let a low squeal slip fro her lips, grinning widely when the boy sat next to her, looking as if Christmas had just arrived early.

"Fabian right?" she asked, crossing her legs again and playing with a stray of her hair, turning her body so she could look better at the gorgeous shirtless man. "Alice has mentioned you." she added, biting her lip.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Roxanne lifted her arm up in a slight wave, trying to keep herself from checking Fabian out for Alice's benefit. "Yup, that's me, the 'other' friend," she said, rolling her eyes.

The girl would be lying if she said that she wasn't attracted to Fabian, because, honestly, who wouldn't be? He was, for lack of a better word, hot, and she wasn't going to deny it. But that didn't mean that she was going to practically throw herself at him like a certain blond she knew.

Turning to Alice, Roxy smirked and leaned in to whisper something to her, keeping her voice quiet enough so that the other two didn't hear. "'Lene is having unclean thoughts," she giggled quietly.
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabian Prewett Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Fabian smiled at the blonde girl.

"Yes, I am Fabian, but it's not fair that you know my name and i don't know yours." He said and winked at her. She seemed very easy to lure in. He put his hand over the girl's shoulder. "You know, if you bite any harder on that lip, you're gonna go through it." He said and smirked. He then looked over to his little sister.

"Well, to me, my dear sister, it seemed that your friend here was enjoying the sight of me over there." He said and smiled wider, he loved to tease his little sister.

Fab laughed at the other girls answer. "You know, I had to say something since I don't know your name, my sister here, isn't very good at telling me her friends names you know." He said, the girl seemed harder to flirt with than the blonde.

"Oh, my friends are back with food from the kitchens, want some? because I would be glad to bring you some." He said and gestured towards the pitch, where some of the guys were carrying a large amount of food to the rest of the group.
Fabian Prewett
Fabian Prewett

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Marlene laughed, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Marlene McKinnon." she responded. "That would be my name." she said, before blushing a bit and pursuing her lips, but keeping her teeth locked together and away from her lip.

She rolled her eyes, switching her legs, so the other was on top. "Well," she said, smiling sheepishly. "If you flaunt something right in front of me, how can you expect me not to enjoy the view?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and grinning.

The blonde then waved a hand at Roxanne. "That's our wittle Roxy," she commented, keeping the grin on her face. "And I wouldn't mind some food," she added, turning towards the girls. "Would you guys?" she asked, her lips forming a hopeful smile as she gave them a look that simply said 'You want food, please'.

Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:30 pm

'Lene is having unclean thoughts,'

Alice smiled and leaned back to Roxanne. "Of course she is," she replied under her breath, shaking her head before straightening herself up.

There's a reason I don't tell you who my friends are, brother dear, she thought, chewing the inside of her cheek before nodding. "I suppose I could be persuaded," she said, flashing a look at Marlene that clearly said 'you owe me,'

Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:01 pm

"It's Roxy, not 'wittle' Roxy," said girl scowled, glaring at her blond friend. "And I'm still deciding on whether or not Alice not telling you our names was a good thing," she smirked.

The look that Marlene sent them made her feel conflicted. Roxy was still a little miffed about the 'wittle' comment, but she didn't want to take it out on her friend. What kind of best friend would she be then?

Looking over at Alice for guidance, she tried to hide her resigned sigh when the brunette made her decision. "yeah, food sounds great," Roxy said, forcing a smile.
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabian Prewett Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 pm

"Nice to meet you Marlene, and Roxy." Fab said and smiled, he stood up and gestured to his broom. "I'll be right back." He said and walked away.

When he reached the pitch and started gathering some food he thought the girls would like his friend walked up to him and asked him where he was rushing too.

"I have my sister, and her very snoggable friends up there." He answered and pointed to the stands, and the only answer he got from his friend was a smirk and a nod.

Fab rushed back to the stands, left his broom where he had left it earlier and walked to the girls with the food.

"Here we are girls." He said and put down some toasts, cakes, cookies, and two bottles of pumpkin juice. He then took a seat next to Marlene.
Fabian Prewett
Fabian Prewett

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:41 pm

As soon as Fabian had gone to get food, MArlene turned to her friends beaming.
"Your brother is gorgeous Alice," she sighed, "Why have you hidden him from us?" she asked, teasingly, reaching over to pinch Roxanne in the thigh.

She turned her attention back to the boy, however, when he came back bearing food. "Mm!" she grinned. "This looks delicious." she nodded her head,running a hand through her curls. "Can I have a cookie?" she asked, giggling a bit before reaching out for a cookie and taking a tiny bit of it.

"Mmmm," she muttered out, licking her lips. "It's amazing." she nodded. "So, Fabian," she took another bite from the cookie. "Any special reason why you were out here practicing today?"

Marlene herself loved flying, and had played Quidditch with her brothers since she was a child, but never tried out for the Quidditch team, because she wasn't the best, she always lost agains her brothers anyway. At the thought of her brothers, the blonde looked around as to make sure they weren't around, they hated it when she talked to boys.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 pm

"I have my reasons," Alice replied dryly, reaching down to steal a cookie before grinning at her friends. "Thanks, brother dear," she added, biting into the cookie.

The one upside to the whole 'Fabian is flirting with my best mates' thing is that his mates will follow eventually,
she thought, chewing her mouthful of cookie meditatively. If he can flirt with my friends, then I can flirt with his,

"You know, Fab," she said coyly, glancing at the pitch. "Why don't you invite your friends up? They look so lonely," she sighed, trying to hide a grin.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:52 pm

"What was that for, 'Lene?" Roxanne growled, moving out of said girl's reach as to avoid another pinch. Crossing her arms over her chest defensively, she shot a glare at the blond, muttering irritated words under her breath.

As Fabian came back, Roxy dropped her arms and smiled halfheartedly. "Thank you," she said, reaching out and grabbing a cake and taking a small bite out of it.

Despite what Marlene might say, Roxanne Walker was not a prude; she just didn't feel the need to be draped over a guy like a curtain does a window twenty-four/seven. So, when Alice suggested inviting Fabian's friends up, it wasn't entirely surprising that she would agree.

"That's a great idea, Ali," Rox grinned. She turned to the brunette's brother, the grin still plastered on her face. "Why don't you call 'em up?"
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabian Prewett Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Fab looked down to the pitch where the guys were, he then looked at his sister and Roxie, when he saw the grin his sister was trying to hide, he immediately made up his mind.

"Neeh, I think they're fine, they've got enough company." He said smiling but noticed some of the boy waving, trying to tell him to come down and continue playing. He looked at the girls and then back at the pitch, then he looked at the girls again. He really wanted to play quidditch and hit on the blonde. 'Why can't I do both?' He thought to himself.

A smile appeared on his face, he just got an idea.

"Hey girls, you want to play with us?" He asked the girls, pointing down to the pitch where the other boys were standing, glad that they had gotten his attention.
Fabian Prewett
Fabian Prewett

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:10 pm

"Hey girls, want to play with us?"

Still fighting to hide her grin, Alice looked to Roxanne and Marlene, eyebrows raised.

"What do you think, girls?" She asked with mock boredom. "Shall we deign to grace them with our presence?"
Putting her hands on her hips, she turned to Fabian.

"My only reservation is that we are exempt from bludger head shots," she said, pursing her lips as she recalled a game one summer when she'd almost broken her nose playing with him, Gideon, Molly and some neighbors.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Roxy's eyes widened slightly at Fabian's question. Did she want to play? Heck no! If she had to rate how much she sucked at quidditch on a scale from 1 to 10, she'd be an 11 hands down. No, she'd much rather watch instead of risking giving someone some form of injury due to her lack of coordination.

"Well, I think that our presence would be too much for the poor lads," Rox said trying to keep her voice nonchalant. "I'll just relax up here, and let you guys cream them."

Sending the Alice and Marlene a lazy smile, she made a show of sitting and basking in the sun. "And don't you dare send a bludger my way," Roxanne added as an afterthought. "Remember, I'm beast at Charms; I'll hex you and you won't even see it coming."
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Marlene felt herself pouting at her friends, they weren't really helping while she was trying to flirt, but that wasn't anything new.

The blonde had nodded her head quickly to almost everything Fabian said, eager to join him and his friends.
"Yes, we'll play!" she exclaimed, giving both her friends hard glares. "Or well at least I want to," she spun a stray of hair around her finger. "Rox can watch and try not to get hit by something." she grinned, placing her tongue in between her teeth.

Her eyes went from her friends, to Fabian and then to his good-looking friends down on the pitch as she stood up, straightening her skirt, and fixing her loose tie, so it was straighter than she normall wore it as. "Shall we?"
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabian Prewett Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:51 pm

'this is going to be fun.' Fabian though with a smirk on his face.

"It wasn't my fault that that bludger hit you in the face and broke your pretty little nose, but I guess, since you're girls the guys wont mind... but it will be hard." He said and smiled at his sister, it really hadn't been his fault, Gideon had sent a bludger his way and Fabian had just sent it sent it somewhere, and Alice was just in the way.

"Wouldn't dream of it Roxy." Fabian said and winked at the girl.

Fabian stood up and got his broom, he wasn't going to walk down from the stands when he had his broom.

"I'll see you down there." He said and flew down to the pitch.
Fabian Prewett
Fabian Prewett

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Alice snorted. "C'mon Mars," she said, rolling up the sleeves of her cardigan and straightening her skirt.

"Let's go kick some male arse," she grinned, waving to Roxy as she bounded down the stairs, pausing only to wait for Marlene.

"Can't keep them waiting, now can we?" she teased, faking impatience as she tapped her toe and checked an imaginary watch.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:35 pm

"Yup. I'll just stay here and try not to hurt myself with the air," Roxy grinned, waving at her friends and friend's brother.

When she was all alone, Rox took a seat near the edge of the stand to get a better view. Whether it was a view of the game or a view of the players was controversial.
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Marlene followed Alice down to the pitch, while doing so she pulled her hair into a loose ponytail, using the elastic band she almost always had around her wrist.

"So," she said, taking a minute to look at Fabian's very handsome friends. "How do we do this? Switch to teams?" she asked, batting her long lashes and placing a hand on her hip and the other played with her tie, she eyed Alice, grinning before sending her a friend a look, trying to pass on a message ("Oh, my, they are all so gorgeous.")

She then turned her attention back to Fabian. "I don't have my broom, so I hope you've got some extra." for some reason she felt the need to giggle at the end, she had this habit of being giggly around loads of cute boys, even though it made her sound air-headed sometimes, which wasn't something the blonde fancied being.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down