I solemnly swear: The Marauder's Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Impressions (Agatha/Marlene)

2 posters

Go down

Second Impressions (Agatha/Marlene) Empty Second Impressions (Agatha/Marlene)

Post  Marlene McKinnon Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Marlene sighed, putting down her quill and staring at the empty parchment.
Normally the blonde wouldn't really go to Libraries unless she was being pulled there by someone against her will. But today she found herself in the need to get somewhere to study because she was due to give in an essay about a potion tomorrow and the Common Room was filled with people and she couldn't really go to the Ravenclaw tower to find Roxanne and Alice and make them help her.

So instead Marlene had to actually go to a Library and hope she could do a decent essay on her own, but it wasn't going well so far.
The blonde sighed again, frustrated and lowered her head, letting it fall on a book. "This is impossible." she muttered out loud.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Second Impressions (Agatha/Marlene) Empty Re: Second Impressions (Agatha/Marlene)

Post  Agatha Keshet Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Agatha was used to be on her own, after all all people seemed to care was about her lack of memories. Instead she spent most of her free time in the library researching spells and potions. When you put it like that, one would think she should be in Ravenclaw but the truth was that she was on a mission. She was going to find a way to restore her memory even it it was the last thing she did.

The healers had given up, the teachers had given up, but she was not about to fail. she was going to get her memory back and rub it in everyone's faces.

Agatha moved between the rows of books not really looking where she was going, she'd always gone back to the same table, and could even do it with her eyes closed, or reading as she was at the moment. "This is impossible." She looked up hearing the words she despised the most and snorted.
"Impossible is for the weak" She replied before her brain could stop her. Oh, that's just lovely. "And you're in my table"
Agatha Keshet
Agatha Keshet
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Second Impressions (Agatha/Marlene) Empty Re: Second Impressions (Agatha/Marlene)

Post  Marlene McKinnon Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Marlene looked up, her hair falling into her blue eyes, but not enough to cloud her vision.
She stared at the girl infront of her, she knew her, Agatha Keshet, the girl with almost no memories and her dorm mate.

Did she just call me weak? Marlene wondered, her eyes narrowing. And her table? Her table my butt.

Marlene pushed her hair out of her eyes, she really wasn't in a good mood.
"Well, clearly," she said, her eyes narrowed as she motioned towards the table "'Your table is busy." she said, opening the potions book again. "It'll be free if I ever finish this," she groaned, loking from the girl towards her book. "I'm afraid you'll have to find a new table or take that chair," she motioned towards the chair on the other site of the table.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Agatha Keshet Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Agatha glared at her but sat on the chair and dropped the books she had been carrying on the table loudly ignoring the looks she received from other students. She had work to do and couldn't waste time bickering. At least that's what she kept telling herself while she opened the top book. Memory Charms: Where Good Meets Dangerous. It was an advanced book, but she didn't care as long as she found something useful. Agatha began to ready shutting the world around her off as she did most of the time.
Agatha Keshet
Agatha Keshet
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down