I solemnly swear: The Marauder's Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Back Again {Open to all!}

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going Back Again {Open to all!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Back Again {Open to all!}

Post  Alice Prewett Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Alice sighed. Here we go again, she thought, raising her eyebrows and pursing her lips. There really was only two options; find a compartment and wait for Lily and Marce to come to them, or somehow move Marlene against her will.

Glancing at Roxanne again, she nodded and mouthed 'Hex her?' while patting the pockets of her jeans idly. She knew her wand was in her back pocket, but she had to make sure sometimes.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Going Back Again {Open to all!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Back Again {Open to all!}

Post  Roxanne Walker Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:54 pm

"Stop with the immaturity, 'Lene," Roxanne sighed. "We all know that the only reason you 'hate' him is cuz you want him in you bed," she teased.

Glancing at Alice, she nodded. Biting her lip to keep herself from smirking, she pulled her wand out of her jacket pocket quickly and pointed it at the blond. "Petrificus totalus!" she said, using the second spell that popped into her mind since 'stupify' might've landed her into trouble.
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Marlene eyes narrowed. "THAT IS DISGUSTING ROXANNE!" she screamed, probably loud enough for the people few compartments away to hear her. "You give me nightmares!" she exclaimed, her voice high-pithed like it always got when she was disgusted. "I hate him cus he's an arrogant, mean, sly Slytherin idiot, that probably likes to hex first years and muggleborns, because he's a git-" Marlene stopped in mid sentence when she noticed what Roxanne was doing.

"Don't you da-" she started, but a little too late, because Roxanne's hex had hit her, causing her body to freeze up and her to fall with a loud noise on the floor.

'OW!' Her head exclaimed but mouth made no sound.
'I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!' the blonde beloved in her head and if she could've moved her eyes, she'd been glaring daggers at the two brunettes.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:06 pm

"Sorry, Lene," Alice murmured, face reddening rapidly as Marlene's yell echoed down the train. "Sometimes you have to take one for the team, love,"

Smiling sheepishly, she flicked her wand and muttered 'mobilicorpus' under her breath, biting her lip as she maneuvered her wand so that Marlene wouldn't bump the ceiling.

"Right. Lead the way, Rox," she said, sighing as she started to move down the train, pulling Marlene behind her like a large, blond balloon.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Walker Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:21 pm

Roxanne cringed at the noise that Marlene's body made as it collided with the floor. "Ooh, that's gotta hurt," she muttered, biting her lip guiltily. She watched as Alice levitated Marlene, and walked ahead of them.

"Okeedokee, Ali. 'Off we go through wind and snow'," Roxy sang, skipping ahead. "Ya know, I'm kinda scared to know what'll happen when we remove the charm. I mean, I call hiding behind Lily!"
Roxanne Walker
Roxanne Walker
4th year
4th year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2